Fostering positive self-transformation during a dispute
In this episode of the Resolution Radio Podcast, we had the opportunity to hear from DRCA Holistic Counsellor & Meditative Therapist, Lenore Pearson. Lenore’s role is to assist clients reach the best version of themselves. Today we discuss how we can foster positive self-transformation during a dispute.
- The transformation process which occurs during a dispute, or any grief event.
- Understanding what loss of self may look like.
- The conditioning, and expectations from society relating to the speed of recovery.
- Lenore’s tips for accepting who you are:
- Acknowledge the loss and unpack the conditioning of your beliefs.
- Transition from being aware of your beliefs, to integrating these beliefs into daily living.
- Learning to become comfortable with the authentic you.
- Lenore shares some examples where her clients have experienced breakthrough.
- She reassures us in saying, ‘Stick with it – it is the most uncomfortable and quite often painful experience but, it is the best work you will ever do.’
Sit back and enjoy as Lenore Pearson shares how you foster positive self-transformation.
Dispute Resolution Centre Australia
Follow @disputeresolutioncentre on Instagram
Call us on 1800 DRC AUS (1800 372 287)