A child-centred approach – Parenting After Separation
In this episode of the Resolution Radio Podcast, we had the opportunity to hear from the author and owner of Parenting After Separation with Jasmin Newman:
- Jasmin breaks down the services of Parenting after Separation (PAS).
- Creating the PAS courses, which are designed to break the cycle of conflict.
- The course is run on demand meaning you can make your way through in your own time.
- The value of early conflict resolution for the children involved.
- The PAS course is regularly recommended by the Court and Lawyers seeking to give their clients an alternative.
- Jasmin is solution-driven and shares how she started on this path.
- The Peacemaker Awards and winning the Mediator of the year award.
- The changes need in family law to encourage a child-centred dialogue.
- The difference between being child-focused and child-centred.
- The future for Parenting After Separation.
Sit back and enjoy this helpful interview with Jasmin Newman.
Dispute Resolution Centre Australia
Follow @disputeresolutioncentre on Instagram
Call us on 1800 DRC AUS (1800 372 287)
Parenting After Separation.